1. For the pancakes, put the flour in a bowl and stir in the salt. Make a chill in the middle, add the egg and some milk and fold in the flour.
2. Stir in the flour until it is soft. With a whisk, lumps can be avoided. Stir in the cinnamon and place in a pot. Set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a crêpe or frying pan. When it’s hot, put most of it in a jug for later use. Put a ladle of dough in the pan and pan until the bottom is completely covered. Fry for a few seconds, then loosen the rim with a knife. Once the bottom goes through and slowly gold, turn the pancake over and fry for a few minutes on the other side until it’s through.
4. Place from the pan on an inverted plate, cover with parchment paper and repeat the process until the dough is used up. Use a little oil every time.
5. Now melt the low-fat spread fat in a frying pan and add the Canderel sweetener, cinnamon stick and allspice. Add the plums and stir gently to cover, cook for about 3-5 minutes, until the edge slowly takes on a golden color.
6. Spoon the plums on the pancakes, roll them up, halve them and sprinkle them with a little canderel for sweetening.
263 kcal per serving
3 EL Sonnenblumenöl
25 g fettarmes Streichfett
4 Pflaumen (entkernt und geviertelt)
2 TL Canderel Streusüße
0.5 TL Piment
1 Zimtstange (durchbrochen)
Für die Pfannkuchen
125 g Mehl
1 Priese Salz
300 ml Magermilch
1 Priese Zimt