1. Put the cinnamon stick, nutmeg and allspice in a tight plastic bag. Pound with a hammer.
2. Place the spices in a medium pan and heat until smoke forms. Remove from heat, let cool for 5 minutes and repeat.
3. Add 250 ml of water and 12 tablespoons of Canderel and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour into a bowl and let cool. If possible, drain the liquid with a cotton cloth or paper coffee filter to catch the dregs.
4. Pour the spice syrup into a jug, add rum, orange and lemon juice and plenty of ice and fruit slices.
5. Serving suggestion: Rub the rim of the glass with an orange slice. Mix some canderel with a small amount of cinnamon on a saucer and put the glasses on the plate.
197 kcal per serving
1 ganze Muskatnuss
1 TL Pimentbeeren
12 EL Canderel Streusüße
150 ml dunklen Rum
600 ml ungesüßten Orangensaft
Saft von 3 Zitronen
Zitronen- und Orangenscheiben zum Dekorieren